Looking for a recipe to bring to summer potluck BBQ's or family gatherings? Well we have just the recipe for you (warning: you WILL become addicted)! This Snickers Dip is the perfect sweet appetizer to feed a crowd! And well, it’s dip made of Snickers….how can that not be amazing?
– 1 tbs butter
– 16 fun sized Snickers bars, divided
– 4oz cream cheese (regular or low-fat), room temperature
– 1/3 cup marshmallow fluff
– 1/2 cup powdered sugar
– Place the butter and 12 fun sized Snickers bars in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir often until the Snickers have melted. (The mixture won’t be totally smooth and it will be thick.) Remove from heat and cool a few minutes.
– Beat cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a large bowl with a hand mixer. Beat in melted snickers and powdered sugar. Thinly chop remaining fun sized Snickers bars and stir them into the mixture. Place in a bowl to cool. Serve with apple slices, pretzels, graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or whatever you can think of! Good warm or room temperature. Store in refrigerator, but dip needs to come to room temperature to be soft enough for dipping.