5 Hacks for a Tiny Bathroom!
1. Hang spice racks on your wall to store and organize hair products, makeup, lotions, etc.
2. Use small storage solutions such as these stick on pods to make it easier to find what you need.
3. Hang two shower rods and use the one to hold baskets with the curtain hooks.
4. Create a focal point, like the picture below, to draw visual attention to a single space.
5. When you run out of horizontal space, go vertical. Use a stacked plate rack to create extra counter space.