Cinnamon is always a great choice in the fall season, especially with these fried cinnamon sugar tortillas. This recipe takes a classic savory chip and twists it into a cozy fall favorite.
What you need:
- 1 package of large tortillas
- ½ cups of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2 cups of vegetable oil for frying
- A medium sized cookie cutter
What you do:
- Use the cookie cutter to cut out as many shapes into the tortillas as you can.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar, salt and cinnamon together.
- Once you’re done that, heat your pan with the vegetable oil at medium heat.
- Fry the tortillas in the pan on both sides once the oil is hot. The edges should be brown and crispy!
- On a paper towel or cooling rack, cool the chips.
- Once they are cooled, mix them into the sugar, cinnamon mixture before you serve them.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy a favorite with a new cinnamon twist. What are some of your favorite fall snacks?